Prep Time 5 Minutes
Cook Time 5 Minutes
- Salad leaves, 4oz/115g, a mix of lettuce (mix of colours), rocket, lambs lettuce etc.
- Radish, 2 - 3 thinly slice
- Fresh mint, 1 small bunch
- Extra virgin olive oil, 4 tbsps
- Frozen peas, a large handful
- Pine nuts
- Flaky salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Wash and prepare the salad leaves.
- Finely slice the mint leaves.
- Blanch the peas.
- Mix all but the olive oil together and season well.
- Finally dress with Barone Pastore's fresh extra virgin olive oil.