This simple spaghetti recipe is inspired by the Italian Riviera, home to Nudo's own olive grove, Bestagno. The salty anchovies and capers in the dish are a sensory reminder of the beautiful coastline and sea air. A great mid-week meal, it's quick and easy to make.
Prep Time 20 Minutes
Cook Time 20 Minutes
- 160 ml of Nudo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 rinsed and chopped anchovy fillets
- Salted capers - 2 teaspoons or as you like
- 2 good-sized cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- Chopped flat-leafed parsley
- 5 small tomatoes or 4 whole canned tomatoes
- Thick spaghetti for four people
- Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Make sure you do as the Italians do and use plenty of well-salted water.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium shallow pan, then add the anchovies, capers, garlic and about half of the parsley. Cook for 4 minutes being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until you have a nice sauce. Add the rest of the parsley to the sauce and check the seasoning.
- Drain the pasta and mix it into the sauce adding a drizzle of olive oil and serve.