We make our lemon olive oil by crushing hundreds of fresh lemons together with the olives at harvest time. Why not try this delicious chicken recipe with your Nudo Lemon Olive Oil?
Prep Time 40 Minutes
Cook Time 40 Minutes
For our Nudo Lemon Olive Oil, it’s not an infusion, in fact we refuse to infuse. The benefit of using whole lemons is the delicious citrus-oily essence that leaks from every part – seeds, rind, even pith has something to offer. Here, those deep flavours are complimented by fresh lemon juice, to citrify and electrify a piece of grilled chicken. We like to think that even the bird would be pleased with its final send-off.
- Olive oil with lemons – 6 tbsp
- Dijon Mustard – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Garlic clove – 2, finely chopped
- Salt – a couple of large pinches
- Pepper – freshly ground
- Boneless chicken breasts – one per person, organic
- Put all the marinade ingredients into a bowl and mix them well.
- Add the chicken breasts and leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill pan, add a splash of olive oil.
- Grill on each side for 8-10 minutes, making sure that any juices run clear.