Welcome to Nudo Adopt
Jason Gibb and Cathy Rogers set Nudo up in 2005 after buying and restoring an abandoned 21 acre olive grove in Le Marche.
In 2014 Katharine Doré and her son Toby joined the adoption scheme with their beautiful Ligurian grove and Katharine has now joined the Nudo team as Director.
Nudo Adopt is a collaboration of small scale, artisanal producers. The programme is a platform for micro-producers to bring high-quality, speciality food to a wider audience. Each producer keeps responsibility for the care of their grove, garden or field and Nudo helps give security to the farmers by making the link with the customer. This in turn helps to keep traditional farming practices alive and protects the countryside from intensive and destructive modern farming methods.
What makes a Nudo producer?
- A love of simple, natural food
- A respect for traditional farming methods and an adversity towards intensive practices
- A dedication to high quality, 100% natural, locally sourced ingredients
- Fairly paid and pays fairly
- Transparent and open production – you can after all go and visit
Nudo Director & Owner of Bestagno Olive Grove