Spaghetti Con Prezzemolo E Pancetta
This spaghetti with parsley and pancetta is a fast and easy classic Italian recipe which can be made in around 10 minutes. Perfect for a mid week meal in these shorter, cooler days.
- Shallots – 80g/3oz
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pancetta – 160g/5.6oz cubed
- Spaghetti – 350g/12oz
- Parsley – 20g/0.7oz roughly chopped
- Dried chilli flakes – 1 tbls
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Step 1
- Finely chop the shallots and garlic. Fry in a good drizzle of olive oil and after a minute add the pancetta. Once the pancetta starts to colour, add the chilli, season with salt and pepper and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Step 2
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water. Once it’s ready, drain and add to the pancetta. Mix in the chopped parsley and serve with a generous grating of parmesan cheese.