Simple Lemony Linguine
I first had this dish that we call ‘Lemony Linguine’ in a little bar in Cannaregio, Venice. They were more than happy to share the recipe and it is a firm favourite ‘on the go’ pasta here at the Olive Farm as it can be knocked up in moments and is so satisfying.
- Dried linguine, 500g/ 17.5 oz
- Lemons, 3 (zest and juice)
- Nudo Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 6 tablespoons
- Parmesan cheese, 100g/ 3.5 oz grated
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Step 1
- Cook the linguine according to the instructions on the packet - in a generous amount of boiling, salted water. Drain and return to the saucepan.
- Step 2
- Mix the lemon juice and zest with the Nudo Extra Virgin Olive Oil, then stir in the parmesan so that it becomes creamy.
- Step 3
- Season and add more lemon to taste. Add the lemon pasta sauce to the linguine shaking the pan to coat each strand.
- Step 4
- Garnish with some herbs to suit yourself.