Saverio serves up a fresh salad recipe perfectly suited to his own extra virgin olive oil from his Sicilian grove, Barone Pastore.
- Salad leaves, 4oz/115g, a mix of lettuce (mix of colours), rocket, lambs lettuce etc.
- Radish, 2 - 3 thinly slice
- Fresh mint, 1 small bunch
- Extra virgin olive oil, 4 tbsps
- Frozen peas, a large handful
- Pine nuts
- Flaky salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Step 1
- Wash and prepare the salad leaves.
- Step 2
- Finely slice the mint leaves.
- Step 3
- Blanch the peas.
- Step 4
- Mix all but the olive oil together and season well.
- Step 5
- Finally dress with Barone Pastore's fresh extra virgin olive oil.